- BSc, MBBCh, EDP.
- Co-founder and Chairman of Seemahale Investment Corporation, Seenergy and Seemahale Telecoms Proprietary Limited.
- Medical doctor who spent 4 years training in Ophthalmology both in SA and UK, turned entrepreneur with a special interest in ICT’s, having spent the last 17 years in companies with a strong
- ICT foundation.
- Thabo represents his company in the Electronic Manufacturing Group of South African Communications Forum (SACF) and also as a member of the African Business Executive Circle (BBEC).
- Thabo was on two occasions, a Vice President of the Information Technology Association of South Africa (ITA), a Council Member of the Business Unity South Africa (BUSA) and was active in its Trade and Industry Committee.
- Ex director of Siemens Business Services where he headed the Public Sector business development, marketing, communications, channel management and BEE initiatives of the company under the role of Market Development Director.
- Ex Chairman and director of Swicon Group Proprietary Limited and Coriant SA (the Optical business of Nokia Siemens Networks).
- Current Chairman of Fibretronic Sales.